Announcing Byrncliff's newest accommodations option!
A 2800 sq. ft. rental house, located a stone's throw away from the Byrncliff clubhouse and restaurant, was completely renovated and opened for rental use in June of 2012. The Maple Lodge is a perfect fit for golf or ski groups looking for stay and play packages, wedding parties, and families looking to stay together as it can easily accommodate 12 people. The handicap accessible house has 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a living room, an entertainment area with a 46� TV and refrigerator, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. It also has wireless internet access and central air-conditioning. All linens and towels are included with rental. Enjoy the picturesque views of the golf course and ski trails relaxing on the outdoor deck in Adirondack furniture. This spectacular house has already been a hit with guests! Call for 585-535-7300 for reservations.
Maple Lodge Amenities
- Two King-size beds
- Three Queen-size beds
- Three Bathrooms with Shower
- One Queen-size Pull-out Sofa
- Three Twin Pull-out Beds
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Two Refridgerators
- Gas Fireplace
- Three Flatscreen TVs
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Central Air conditioning/heat
- Coffee Maker
- Alarm Clocks
- Outside Deck with Adirondack Chairs
- Handicap Accessible
- Golf Bag Holders
- Picturesque views of the golf course and ski trails
- Privacy and ample parking
Maple Lodge Policies
- Check-In Time: 2:00 pm, Check-Out Time: 11:00 am There will be a $50.00 charge for late check outs. Guests that do not check-out by 1pm will automatically be charged for another night stay to the credit card on file. Early check-in is NOT guaranteed. Guests are prohibited from entering or parking by the Maple Lodge until the rooms are ready and keys are provided to you by a Byrncliff Guest Service Agent. The Front Desk is NOT open 24 hours. Please make special arrangements for late arrivals.
- Maple Lodge Keys: Keys must be returned to the Front Desk or placed in the Express Check-out Box, located outside the front entrance of the Clubhouse, no later than 11:00 am on day of check-out. There will be a $50 minimum fee per key not returned, charged to the credit card on file
- Maple Lodge Cancellation Policy: Maple Lodge deposits are nonrefundable. Cancellation of any night will result in the loss of your full deposit. Cancellations within 14 days (30 days for holidays) prior to the date of arrival or no-shows, will result in a charge of the full package price to the credit card on file. A valid credit card is required to rent the Maple Lodge.
- Rain Policy: If you have checked-in and are staying on a golf package and you do not wish to play in the rain, then Byrncliff will issue rain-checks for your round golf. If Byrncliff determines that the course is closed, then you may receive a rain-check, a Byrncliff gift certificate, or a credit towards your next stay in the value of the unused round(s) of golf.
- No-Snow Policy: If you are staying on ski or snowshoe package and there is no snow, then we will adjust your package to a dining and lodging (non-ski) package. If you are not staying on a holiday, then you also have the option to re-book for another date in the same year or for the following year without penalty.
- Unused Services: Byrncliff will not provide refunds or credits for early check-outs, unused meals, unused rounds of golf, or unused trail fees and rentals; Services are non-transferable and must be utilized prior to check-out.
- Ice Machine: Ice can be purchased at the Front Desk.
- Vending/ATM Machines: Soda, snack, and ATM machines are located in the Clubhouse on the ground level.
- Damages/Missing Items: The credit card on file will be charged for any damages, odors, excessive cleaning, missing or broken items, including, but not limited to linens, lamps, kitchen equipment, beds and furniture. If after your stay, Maple Lodge management feels that the cleaning of the lodge is beyond normal cleaning, a minimum cleaning fee of $350.00 will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Smoking: The Maple Lodge is a non-smoking facility. There are two smoking stations at the house; one at the front and one at the rear of the lodge. Smoking in the lodge will result in a $500.00 cleaning fee, per instance.
- Pets: The Maple Lodge is a pet free house. Bringing a pet into the lodge will result in a $500.00 cleaning fee per instance.
- Noise Curfew: Please be considerate of neighboring private homes by keeping the noise level down, especially after 11:00pm and before 9:00am.
- Maple Lodge Package Guest: Gratuity on the restaurant meals is not included in the package price. Suggested tipping: $4 per person for dinner, $2 per person for breakfast. Guests must show package cards to receive your meals and utilize the other amenities of the resort.
- Golf Carts: Return all golf carts with the keys to the golf shop at the end of your round. There is no golf cart access available to the Maple Lodge, as golf carts are not to be taken on public roads or private property at any time. There is a $50 fine for taking a golf cart to the Maple Lodge per cart per instance.
- Use of Swimming Facilities: Swimming without a lifeguard on duty is at your own risk and may only occur with permission from the Front Desk. Maple Lodge guests must abide by all posted pool rules and should NEVER SWIM ALONE or while intoxicated.
- Skiers/Snowshoers: Please call the Ski Shop at (585) 535-7300 when you are finished skiing and off the trails for the day.
- Phone/Cable TV/Internet: Available at no additional cost.
- Overnight Assistance: The Front Desk is not open 24 hours. Please call (585) 535-7300 from the lodge phone or your cell phone to leave a message in the emergency mailbox. For emergency medical attention dial 911.
- Inappropriate Behavior: Will not be tolerated at the Maple Lodge or on Byrncliff premises, either in the lodge itself, in any of the Byrncliff buildings or on the Byrncliff course at any time. The Maple Lodge and/or Byrncliff Staff will exercise their own judgment concerning disruptive behavior. Inappropriate materials may be confiscated. Obnoxious behavior, vulgar language, dangerous actions, and indecent exposure will not be tolerated and could result in immediate removal from the Maple Lodge or the Byrncliff premises without a refund. No fire arms, fire works or hazardous materials are allowed on either the Maple Lodge or Byrncliff property.
- Occupancy: You may not allow any other people to occupy the lodge that have not been registered prior to check-in. In the event that Maple Lodge Management finds unauthorized occupants have stayed in the lodge, a fee of $200.00 per person, per day, will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Parking: Parking at the Maple Lodge is for cars only. There are no boats, trailers, RV�s or golf carts parked in the driveway. Please keep in mind that Vogel Road is a public road. Do not drive golf carts or park your motor vehicles on it.
- Outdoor Fires: There are not to be any open fires at any time on the Maple Lodge property. In the event the Maple Lodge Management finds there has been an open fire, a fee of $300.00 will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Intended use of Maple Lodge: The intent of the Maple Lodge is lodging only. There are to be no house parties, events, receptions or kegs. We strongly advise you not to jeopardize your stay by overcrowding or noise violations.
- Convenience Store/Gas Station: �C&G Citgo�, located in Varysburg, 4 miles east on Route 20A
Maple Lodge Photos
Suite (1st floor)
Orange Room (1st floor)
1st Floor Bathroom
Brown Room (2nd floor)
Red Room (2nd floor)
2nd Floor Bathroom
Master Bedroom with Bathroom (2nd floor)