Current open positions:
Nordic Ski Instructor – Winter Seasonal
Include but are not limited to:
- Providing accurate information to guests regarding trails at all area facilities and services in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Making each guest feel special and unique to build confidence and create guest loyalty through great experiences in a short time frame. (The length of the lesson will range approx. 1 hours.)
- Identifying different learning styles among students and effectively demonstrating different teaching styles to reflect them.
- Identifying ability level in students and adapting you’re teaching and demonstrations to your student’s developmental level and physical abilities
- Ability to Nordic ski comfortably in addition to explain and demonstrate various Nordic techniques.
- Knowledge of, or ability to become intimately familiar within a short period of time, the trail network of the resort.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing weather environment.
- Must have a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Applicants should be positive, active, and eager to help.
- A background in Nordic skiing is required.
Ski Shop Attendant
Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets is currently seeking friendly and engaging Ski Shop Attendants for seasonal winter employment! Attendants are responsible for greeting guests, familiarizing them with equipment rental and fitting, light housekeeping of the shop and entrances. Attendants will act as the face of the Byrncliff Ski Shop by providing friendly and enthusiastic service to every guest, and by creating memories that will have them returning year after year.
Include but are not limited to:
- Greeting Guests and explaining the rental process
- Familiarizing guests to the grounds and facility
- Helping guests put on rental equipment (snowshoes or Nordic Boots & Skis)
- Answering questions about the trails
- General Building Upkeep
Applicants should be positive, active, and eager to help. A background in Nordic or downhill skiing is helpful, but not required. Byrncliff will train eager learners!
Job Type: Part-time
Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets is a four-season resort specializing in golf, dining, skiing and accommodations. Byrncliff is seeking dependable, personable people with positive attitudes and some hospitality experience. Candidates must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays. We are always accepting applications and resumes as jobs may open at any time.
The Byrncliff team exemplifies these values:
A positive attitude toward co-workers and customers
A sense of teamwork each and every day
A commitment to anticipating & exceeding customer expectations
Taking accountability for how we act and react each day
Pride in ourselves and in Byrncliff
We are looking for additions to our team that will also exemplify these values.
Pick-up and submit applications at Byrncliff. You many include your resume and references as well.
Click here to view/print the FILL IN:
Application for Employment with Application Questions PDF
E-Mail Your Resume and Application to [email protected]
Visit our page on Indeed.com to see all available job opportunities.
*Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are applying for a hospitality job (ie: server, cook, bus-person, guest service agent), then list ALL of your
hospitality experience on your resume/application.
Have professional references typed up and with you during the interview. Professional references include the names
and phone numbers of your managers/supervisors specifically from your hospitality jobs.
Include your work availability on your application or as an additional attachment with your name and the position you are applying for on it.
Do not arrive more than ten minutes early and never arrive late.</br>
Know about Byrncliff. If you want to be a server or cook, then you should have a basic idea about what food items are on our menu too.
Dress appropriately and relax!